Norway-Impressions

Florian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A kaleidoscope of pictures from Norway. Every pic is made out of the driving bus.

Impressions7.jpg

Impressions6.jpg

Impressions5.jpg

Impressions4.jpg

Impressions3.jpg

Impressions2.jpg

Impressions1.jpg

Hope you like'em:D

composition is the best in no.2, I agree!
no. 3 certainly has potential, but the crop is not the best. But I know .. taken from a bus.. that is horribly complicated as I know from personal experience ;)
Also the flare wrecks no 3. a bit.

5 is ok, but a bit boring as it lacks that certain feature which attracts the eye. ... you have it there in 6 with the rock!

Ah, I see the choice you made, Florian, out of the many photos that you took through the bus window. And I like your choice.

Of course, the mirror effect in Photo 2 has fascinated me from the time I first saw this one! A pity that it became a bit "milky" through the bus window, but ... that can now no longer be helped.

The many reflections (like your own hand and part of the camera plus the sunlight) in the bus window AS WELL as producing a lens flare was quite tricky for your Photo 3, but I still see why you felt like you wanted to take that photo at all costs.

And I personally like that steep slope that borders that fjord that you captured in Photo 5 with one of the many, many waterfalls you saw there ... but that may also be because your Photo 5 is so green :D.

Nice series but #2 is truly breathtaking. I like the colours in #6 as well.

number 4 I like most, it has a nice sky and the tree and mountain frame it nicely

Thank you for your nice replies. I also like No. 2 the most. Over 500m and by the right weather the lakes often looked like a mirror but I only once saw a nice scenery like this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back