Norwegian Wood

inneist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
If you could do some critiques, that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

no1.jpg

no3.jpg

no11.jpg

no6.jpg

no5.jpg

no14.jpg

no4.jpg

no7.jpg

no8.jpg

no9.jpg

no10.jpg

no12.jpg

no13.jpg

no37.jpg

no19.jpg

no18.jpg

no15.jpg

no16.jpg

no17.jpg

no36.jpg

no33.jpg

no34.jpg

no20.jpg

Some great pictures there! My wife and I only spent 2 weeks in Norway for our honeymoon but some of those photos make me want to go back again, which I'm sure we will!

Can you provide any details of where some of them were taken especially the Fjord Photos? Is number 8 on the Geirangerfjord? I can't remember the name of the waterfall but isn't the story about someone who couldn't marry a girl and took to the bottle, the same shape as the waterfall?

Yes, the 8th was shot along the way from Hellesylt to Geiranger. On the ferry ride they told a similar story, as you did, when passing that waterfall. I guess you can tell other Geirangerfjord scenes if you've been there. The high cliff scenes are from Prekestolen along Lysefjord, which lies in the southern part of Norway near Stavanger. The rest are from Finmark, the northernmost region of Norway.

Here is an online link to Prekestolen:

http://gardkarlsen.com/preikestolen.htm

Some good piccies. I used to live in Stavanger when I was younger and have peered over the top of Prekestolen many times. Not for the faint hearted!!

Most reactions

Back