Not again!!

Now you're just attacking the classics. The only reason I ever want children is for that arrow-making cigar shot! Though I was hoping to put the stick-carving child into the much-loved giant teacup after messing up the face with chocolate cake and sending it to all my relatives, acquaintances, and former co-workers on a Christmas card.

Now you're just attacking the classics. The only reason I ever want children is for that arrow-making cigar shot! Though I was hoping to put the stick-carving child into the much-loved giant teacup after messing up the face with chocolate cake and sending it to all my relatives, acquaintances, and former co-workers on a Christmas card.

Actually, you might be onto something there.... :lmao:

I'm voting for the Olan Mills Family style portrait. "Dad... sit on this stool, mom stand behind him...." C'Mon, you know what I'm talking about.

Baby in a giant teacup is an awesome idea, but babies in a giant teacup is an even better idea!

I'm voting for the Olan Mills Family style portrait. "Dad... sit on this stool, mom stand behind him...." C'Mon, you know what I'm talking about.

No no...You have to have Dad in back, with hands stiffly placed; one on Mom's shoulder and one on Brother's.

Pets in costumes shots.

Jeff

Then there's always those people who find themselves in agroup of three and have to do the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil thing. I think there's at least one in each of my high school yearbooks...

Some with fake dead rabbits in the background.:wink:

OMG, I just typed that in and it's an actual site!! Bwahahhaahhaah.... I thought you were making it up!

oh. my. god.
i must say though, i'm pretty disappointed. their teacups aren't silly at all. and they seem to be normal sized. you'd have to have a pretty small baby to fit in there.;)

OMG, I just typed that in and it's an actual site!! Bwahahhaahhaah.... I thought you were making it up!

Well kinda... it's a scripted site that just shows you lots of ads from google but it doesn't look like google. So they get paid referel commission and the poor store owners get the bill.
It's a bad thing.

ohhhh my....
my coworker has a picture of her niece dressed as a flower as her desktop wallpaper (with giant watermark over it btw...) but another coworker asked about it and started going crazy "oh, that's your niece, i thought it was an anne geddes picture, that's just a wonderful picture. how amazing!!!"

children dressed as flowers make me want to cry. and not in a good way.
:puke-rig:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back