Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A light-hearted moment at the portrait booth...
Ron.jpg

Yip, fun is a must on occasion

As far as lighting and editing goes, I think this is one of the best shots I've seen of yours.

As far as lighting and editing goes, I think this is one of the best shots I've seen of yours.
Thanks Dan! (I think)
It's a good thing. I wish I could get these results in my own photos. Even for a not so serious shot, there is some beautiful poetry in your lighting, and I detect a bit of a green cast that really compliments the warm skin tones.

Thanks Dan! (I think)
It's a good thing. I wish I could get these results in my own photos. Even for a not so serious shot, there is some beautiful poetry in your lighting, and I detect a bit of a green cast that really compliments the warm skin tones.
Thanks Dan; coming from someone who works with light the way you do, I take that as a serious compliment. I'm interested in your comment on the green cast. Are you seeing it on the whole image, or in certain tones?

Fun, yet still a professional work! You'd be the first one I send a message when I venture into the world of artificial lighting.

___EDIT___

The comment was meant for John, Trolleyswag won't get a message anytime soon. :345: :lol:

Fun, yet still a professional work! You'd be the first one I send a message when I venture into the world of artificial lighting.

___EDIT___

The comment was meant for John, Trolleyswag won't get a message anytime soon. :345: :lol:
Thanks Ragj! :)

Love this!

Are you lettin' that dude eat chocolate during a shoot?
That's brave--give me chocolate, or a piece of cake, or...pretty much anything edible...and you'd have to spend time photoshopping out all the places where I got it on my clothes.

Most reactions

Back