zendianah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.zenphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
housescopykl5.jpg

wow.. nice shot.. is this HDRish? or HDR? lol ;)

That is awesome, if you have some spare time, could you post how you do it? I tried tinkering with photomatix and 3 different exposure shots, but it didnt come out looking like this sexy shot.

ha ha ha ... HDRish

I was at Heritage Square in Colorado.....and had 3 kids and diaper bags,, no tripod. Spir of the moment shot. :)

Well whatever you did, explain it, please. :D It's awesome looking. :p

Thanks for asking.. I feel honored that someone asked me how to do this. I cannot take all the credit.

1st part.. I cheated. 1 RAW image... brought in PS saved as 3 exposures.
under, perfect, over exposed. I saved all 3 as TIFFS. Then brought it to Photomatix

This is were I followed Woodsacs Tutorial
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79744

I hope this helps. Woodsac and now NJ are huge inspirations. I am not even close to their level of ability. I would look at there threads. :)

Still flattered that you asked.

Dianah

ha ha ha ... HDRish

I was at Heritage Square in Colorado.....and had 3 kids and diaper bags,, no tripod. Spir of the moment shot. :)

I thought that looked familar...... We have so many nice place to take pictures don't we.

My Wife and I are debating on whether to go up to the Mountains and watch the colors change or go to the Sand Dunes

I thought that looked familar...... We have so many nice place to take pictures don't we.

My Wife and I are debating on whether to go up to the Mountains and watch the colors change or go to the Sand Dunes

Thats what my husband and I are doing this weekend. Estes Park.. Rocky National Park.. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back