not everyone's cup of tea

JimmyJaceyMom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
but some people just hate to be photographed and even moreso hate the image as it is. So I tried to be creative. This is all I came up with.

meweird.jpg

contrast.jpg

Last edited:
It seems, to me you washed the images out (1 & 3) a little more than was needed. It would do to add filters to the finished images to get a more striking effect. The editing was very good. Try adding colored filters with your editing software. I think you will like the effects you can get.
Overall the images are very good. I really like number 3.

I do not like the first one, mainly because of the colours.

i do like the third one though :)

It seems, to me you washed the images out (1 & 3) a little more than was needed. It would do to add filters to the finished images to get a more striking effect. The editing was very good. Try adding colored filters with your editing software. I think you will like the effects you can get.
Overall the images are very good. I really like number 3.

I do agree with you on number one! The more I look at it the more I dont like it anymore!!! My eyebrows look way goofy!
But I like three still because that's kind of the mood I was in when I took the picture, KWIM? thanks

I do not like the first one, mainly because of the colours.

i do like the third one though :)

I agree now with you. I was trying to do something different and it just ended up yucky. LOL My eyesbrows look scary! I am liking the third one sitll though... thanks. ;)

I feel stupid... what does FTW mean. My brother in law said it means something but I dont think that applies here!

There are a few definitions but in this case it would be "For The Win"

There are a few definitions but in this case it would be "For The Win"

Oh cool. My brother in law was like that means eff the world! And I was like hmmm, do I look mad? hahahahah I am such a dork!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back