Not for the cliche-averse

Fox Paw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My daughter and her new kitten. If I ever get to the point where I'm too jaded for such things, please shoot me.

SandraandkittentwoIMG_2896.jpg

Cute kitten! If you don't mind me suggesting if you don't drop your shutter speed under 1/125 for anything that moves you will be more likely to freeze all motion.

Thanks, Maytay. I know you're right but this was shot in very low light at 1600 ISO and I had to live with the shutter speed it tolerated.

Awww. Do take more photos of this kitten while it still is so little. Will you? And put an "Awww-factor"-warning into your titles then ;) ;) ;) ! Maybe one while it is sleeping so you can get closer and have it not moving? And one with its eyes wide open and big and round so we all go "Awwww, cuuuuuuuuuuute!" Will you?

Thanks, Maytay. I know you're right but this was shot in very low light at 1600 ISO and I had to live with the shutter speed it tolerated.

What aperture? It looks like it was pretty stopped down. Perhaps opening it up would have helped.

I like it with the blur. Action Cat! :)

Pesky, it was F 4.0, 1/30 second, ISO 1600. Noise reduction was in order.

Thanks for the responses.

Which one is the real wildcat?

Great shot. You need to get it printed out and put in the photo album. Definitely one you'll look back on years from now and get memories from.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back