not for the faint of heart

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
time to step up the graveyard photo ops. i posted this way back when, but since we have a lot of new members and an unusual interest in the hereafter, i thought it relevant to repost. ok, get your shovels and go to work people! :biglaugh:

edit: a little background...i ran into this about a year ago while visiting a friend on the eastern shore of maryland. a strange find wouldn't ya say? long story short, the owners of the cemetary got their hands slapped for this....seems this wasn't the only time it had occurred.

now the way i see it...to beat this one, you'll need something similar with a crow standing on the skull :mrgreen:

26383390-L.jpg

creepy cool capture :D :thumbsup:

DaphneOracle said:
Hmm...

Makes me look for Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin! (w/ a crow on the pumpkin perhaps??)

:mrgreen:

Holy Crow Jon. What an awesome shot. I guess you could say...right up my alley. I could use this in my Halloween display :fangs: Sure is a really strange find. Your lucky to be there at that time. Excellent job my friend. :thumbup:

thanks man! i've got a whole series on this fellow/or whatever. it was an interesting evening...yep, stumbled across this thing in the dark LOL

Wow...Jon.. ya gotta post the series. It would be killer.

anything i want to say, just seems wrong... i keep getting thoughts of "whats a nice skull like you doing in a grave like this..." or "hey, jon, great shot a dead guy"...or
"yo buddy, been here long????"....i just cant stop....i'm sick, i tell you ..... :p

i really "dig" this... i would love to see the rest....(in peace) i gotta quit...its just too easy.... :mrgreen:

I think Jon has a little competitive instinct? I think this shot is amazing., a find that would be extremely rare for most of us in our day to day lives. Maybe a crow carrying a skull in flight over a gravestone with a cross on it might beat this shot!

aprilraven said:
anything i want to say, just seems wrong... i keep getting thoughts of "whats a nice skull like you doing in a grave like this..." or "hey, jon, great shot a dead guy"...or
"yo buddy, been here long????"....i just cant stop....i'm sick, i tell you ..... :p

i really "dig" this... i would love to see the rest....(in peace) i gotta quit...its just too easy.... :mrgreen:

you are definately not well! :mrgreen:

Raymond J Barlow said:
a find that would be extremely rare for most of us in our day to day lives.

not really...all you need is a pick and shovel :thumbup:

I remember this shot, and the ensuing discussion on the negligence of the cemetery owners involved. Disgusting treatment.

That said, it's an awesome shot. :thumbup: I thought you were a freak back then, and of course I know it, now! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back