Not help me pick, but help me aquire a dSLR :D

Thanks to all! Like I think I said way back when, my family has been harping on me to enter this photo into a contest. Glad I did :D. Not the greatest by standards many set here, but is one of my best.

So, are the votes still needed? I voted anyway, the site still let me do so.
There are 4 monthly prizes of which I won the first. No longer eligible for more monthly, but there is still a grand prize at the end of which I am eligible (crossing fingers, hehe). That is where the title of "help me aquire a dSLR" came from. If I was to win that I am getting me a D80/18-135 from Target! :D

And who wouldn't be excited about $100 in bubble stuff?
My daughter (in photo) went nuts when we told her she will be getting $100 worth of bubble stuff in the mail, LOL. Actually, I'm quite excited about that as well. There are some really neat stuff like a bubble rocket that shoots in the air expelling bubbles everywhere. It will make some great photoshoots with the kids this summer!

The $250 gift card will probably go towards stuff for the kids. The little one has been wanting a Nintendo DS just like big sister's. Big sister just got hers a few weeks ago. We didn't think Little sister would mess with one much until she saw a commercial for a Littlest Petshop game for the DS. Now she won't leave us alone about getting her own Nintendo, hehehe.

Grand prize is mine, all mine, I tell ya! if it should happen to win, LOL.

I tried to explain today to the kids about photo copyright and how the photographer holds the copyright of the photo and not the model, etc etc (the model is well paid in gummi bears and Reese's Peanutbutter Cups :D.) Somehow though, I think I won't see that $250 gift card, haha.

The bubble photo is really nice.

Yours is great you got my vote..

voted.... best one, imho, of the entire. im pretty sure you will win.... good luck and let us know if ya win

Most reactions

Back