Not Impressing You Yet, Am I!

One Sister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To reiterate, I specialize in pet (and family) portraiture. We have been very well received in our area. That said, I have not been well received here. However, in my never ending quest to get better, I am grateful for the C&C I have received since joining this forum. Alas, none of the C&C has been very positive, but that just means I have a lot of work to do (good thing I love the work :D).

This is a recently made portrait, which corrects flaws pointed out to me by y'all. I hope you find this one more to your liking, but please do not hesitate to hammer this one either as it will only make me a better photographer. TIA.

wistful.jpg

Never, never give up. I post a a few lousy photos and I'll not give up. Just keep working on it.

I like this one a lot. If I were the owner of that poodle, I'd be very satisfied. :)

Never, never give up. I post a a few lousy photos and I'll not give up. Just keep working on it.
Thanks, SpaceNut. Of course I will keep shooting and trying to get better because...well, I must :).

I like this one a lot. If I were the owner of that poodle, I'd be very satisfied. :)

Awesome shot. Love it

And thank you EricBrian and drrichie, I appreciate your comments.

Thank you all for taking the time to comment.

Most reactions

Back