Not my usual... AMA PRO MOTOCROSS

LostInPa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you know, when im not spending my free time exploring, i'm riding atv's or doing something along those lines. This past weekend, i went to an AMA Pro Motocross event in Budds Creek, MD. I spent the night before the race to watch the amateurs on the supercross track and to get drunk and see if i could sneak onto the motocross track and take some night shots. After unsuccessfully trying to sneak in, we noticed there was a possible entrance near a house on the property. As we walked by a guy stopped us and said nobody was allowed near the track because of past vandalism and the fact that speed had hundreds of thousdands of dollars of cameras already mounted in their posts. Needless to say, we got by him...

1. Our Campsite
IMG_6096.jpg

2. Looking out from out campsite. One part of an 8+ section parking lot
IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6127.jpg

4 Overview of the supercross track
IMG_6119.jpg

5 Starting Stretch of the motocross track
IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6130.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

9 My step bro and his buddy on the flagging stand at the supercross track
IMG_6100.jpg

10 Us at the finish jump
IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6152.jpg

12 I also snuck into the pits... for a second. My favorite riders bus, Bubba Stewart.
IMG_6140.jpg

13 Bubba owning the competition
IMG_6188.jpg

IMG_6185.jpg

IMG_6171.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

17 Bubba walking onto the podium accepting his $1,500 check for getting all of the holeshots of the day. He also won every race
IMG_6196.jpg

That looks like a nice set! I would bring the exposure down (in photoshop) for most of the night shots though!

Looks like a bunch of fun for sure!!!

Most reactions

Back