Not My Usual Subject...but why not?

purple_jewels

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Birdy flew up land and pulled up one leg. I rushed to get this shot thinking any second he would fly away. I feel its slightly crooked prolly due to the mad rush to get the shot. This the the one and only time ive ever taken a picture of a bird. I still don't know how he did that with his leg. Would love some feedback thanks and happy snapping.

$183766_10150401561775134_5586887_n.jpg

Yes it is I must learn that trick. I tend to just not shoot crooked. Would you mind sharing how you did such magic?

Neat shot - sharp, with good detail in the eye. If you watch gulls a lot, and other birds too, they often stand on one leg - don't know how they do it, but they do. They just tuck the other one up into the feathers.

WesternGuy

I just used boring Picasa to straighten it. If you want to post the original file I can do a high red version, or you can do it! Just download basically any editing tool, they all have a straightening tool.

Thanks WesternGuy. Yea not much of a bird watcher got 3 little girls 11, 8, 2 keeps me crazy busy. But that leg thing is so strange. Thanks thetrue I youtube a vidoe on how to do it in cs5 that what I used for editing. I use mostly actions. I love YSA (Yellow Sky Actions). I just thought of something I bet I have some other bird shots from my trips to the zoo. This is my only in the wild bird shot. thanks again yall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back