Not my usual thing

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today we went for a shoot at Southwell Minster' not my usual thing because i'm not religious

IMG8024-L.jpg

IMG8032-L.jpg

IMG8042-L.jpg

IMG8061-L.jpg

IMG8067-L.jpg

IMG8064-L.jpg

IMG8065-L.jpg

Last edited:
I really like those stain glass captures, 1st looks a little wonky, but the exposures and lighting are great. Looks like you had some good light to work with them!

For shot 5 I would have been tempted to mix it with a second exposure for the window itself - just to keep the window from blowing out (though I can appreciate the choice to let it blow and have the bright light and blurred ghost-like subjects.

Only if you friends don't misunderstand, i have a doubt to express; many a time i have seen members reiterating their non religious attitude while posting/commenting on images related to religion... is this necessary? our common interest is photography and nothing else.... religious faith is purely personal...
As photographers we will have to post different kind of images of things which we like or dislike....Such images do not point to our inclinations or disinclinations.... The other day when i posted some images related to a political party congress, i was surprised by the comment i received. Hope this input not to be misconceived

Regards :D

Last edited:
I really like those stain glass captures, 1st looks a little wonky, but the exposures and lighting are great. Looks like you had some good light to work with them!

For shot 5 I would have been tempted to mix it with a second exposure for the window itself - just to keep the window from blowing out (though I can appreciate the choice to let it blow and have the bright light and blurred ghost-like subjects.

These were very quickly processed, some of the glass shots i had to shoot slightly off center, i might have to get the new pro version of Capture One it has great keystone correction, the ghost shot i was shooting a lady in silloueete until one of our club members came into the shot and thought of
ALEXEY TITARENKO | PHOTOGRAPHY and slowed the shutter speed right down

Only if you friends don't misunderstand, i have a doubt to express; many a time i have seen members reiterating their non religious attitude while posting/commenting on images related to religion... is this necessary? our common interest is photography and nothing else.... religious faith is purely personal...
As photographers we will have to post different kind of images of things which we like or dislike....Such images do not point to our inclinations or disinclinations.... The other day when i posted some images related to a political party congress, i was surprised by the comment i received. Hope this comment not be misconceived

Regards :D

:thumbup:

Very nice set Gary, I find #5 very intriguing and love the colours in the stained glass :)

Most reactions

Back