Not New Here

That name sounds familiar..... I think I may have seen someone's work that had that name attached to it. :lol: I guess, since I never welcomed you without an intro....welcome.

:lol:

Hi Kara... better late than never I guess.
wiggle2.gif

Well in that case, have a belated welcome aboard then!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll love it here. We're all really great people, I swear it! :) Just a warning...watch out for Matt, cuz he bites... and Chase, well...he doesn't really exist, so don't take anything he says too seriously. Oh, and Lumi's a bum pincher, so mind your rear! Um...I guess that's it for now...

Wait...Malachite...he has his ways of making your brain spin in circles, so watch him, too! :)

I dont mind bites as long as they were warranted ;) I dont see people who dont really exist ( :twisted: ) and I dont mind havin my bum pinched either ;) so bring it on :LOL:

Now this malachite dude, now he sounds like I gotta be weary of him :-?

Welcome in Kara, love your "Ramblings".
And since ya dont mind, here's a pinch :wink:

Karalee said:
I dont mind bites as long as they were warranted ;) I dont see people who dont really exist ( :twisted: ) and I dont mind havin my bum pinched either ;) so bring it on :LOL:

Now this malachite dude, now he sounds like I gotta be weary of him :-?

Yeah, here's what Malachite does...he climbs inside your head and runs around screaming and ranting...then he recites you a beautiful poem. :)

Howdy! Glad to have ya here! :wink:

Thanks for the intro! :D

Zach

whoa... and you even post your photos here.. impossible... :)

Most reactions

Back