Not possible without IS (handheld)

Riggaberto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon 5D, 70-200 f/2.8 IS, ISO 100, 155mm, f/16, 1/15 sec

I like it anyways, juggler, downtown Seattle, Pike Place market. Comments?

I like it though personally i think i would prefer it as a little bit of a faster exposure so the batons/arms/hands were slightly more clear, but I like how he's completely still and they are blurred - shows the concentration

I like it though personally i think i would prefer it as a little bit of a faster exposure so the batons/arms/hands were slightly more clear, but I like how he's completely still and they are blurred - shows the concentration

Agreee!!! To the OP, did you take this in the morning, I though it was a night time shot for some reason and then I saw your f stop and ISO and was like...hmm? lol.

Thanks for the comments. I thought the fact that he was holding so still besides his arms was a great opportunity to take advantage of a lower shutter speed. I was going to try other shutter speeds next next to produce less blur, then no blur, but he stopped, and I wanted to buy some fish from the market and get home. I'm satisfied I got the most interesting result. It was actually around 1 pm, and really bright out, but he was in an alley.

I can't get over how great the 70-200 2.8 IS lens is, because you have the versatility to shoot really fast with the max 2.8 aperture and the IS, but you also have the ability to shoot hand held slow shutter speeds for effect because of the IS. <3

Most reactions

Back