Not quite 4,000...

You crack me up dude. :biglaugh:

I also noticed that an avatar has been added.

What's even more funny is that I didn't check the start date on the thread and thought Manaheim was at it again :)

Bitter, I swear, every post you post cracks me up.

Manaheim, Yes things have changed somewhat, but I've been around here for a long time (about 6-7 years if you count my old account), and I think it's just because this site has GROWN so much. The membership here seems to double yearly. (I'm sure one of the Mods might have more evidence of that). And with that, you are going to get all kinds of personalities.

But Terri is right. A lot of the bad behavior can be controlled by the members. People that troll are put on ignore. Offensive people, or people I feel are just plain stupid are put on ignore. I'm probably on a whole lot of other people's ignore list. :lol:

I actually like a good discussion.......as long as it isn't about bashing my fragile ego. :lmao:

Anyhoo, overall, I find this one of the best sites on the web. And I'm a member of many forums.

......., but I've been around here for a long time (about 6-7 years if you count my old account......
I remember that account. You were the first one to teach me the reverse firing technique for hotshoe mounted flash. I still use it today and I think I recently saw a thread where you do as well. :thumbsup:

lol What in the world are you doing dragging this stuff up again........Bitter!! :lol: I can't believe I didn't post in this the first time around.

Darn attention seekers bumping all these old threads up - messing up the nice ordered forum and stuffs!

;) ;)

Over....we need to keep you on your toes!!!:sexywink:

lol What in the world are you doing dragging this stuff up again........Bitter!! :lol:

Basically to show how this place run in cycles. But it was Clouds post that really made me reply. :biglaugh:

Darn attention seekers bumping all these old threads up - messing up the nice ordered forum and stuffs!
Are you ever going to reply to the thread of yours I bumped? Just sincerely intereseted in a follow up of your quest for art knowledge.

lol What in the world are you doing dragging this stuff up again........Bitter!! :lol:

Basically to show how this place run in cycles. But it was Clouds post that really made me reply. :biglaugh:

Are you ever going to reply to the thread of yours I bumped? Just sincerely intereseted in a follow up of your quest for art knowledge.

hehe yes its in my tabs - somewhere - just gotta get there ;) :)

Most reactions

Back