Not-so-new pictures

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Shutterinsect, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Shutterinsect

Shutterinsect TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    1.[​IMG]

2.[​IMG]

3.[​IMG]

Not really looking for C&C with these, just showing them for fun. I imagine my exposure was off/bad angles etc.

These were shot with my Pentax Asahi K1000 that I've had for 22 years, give or take. I took them last summer, after I decided to do a series of photos on Urban Dogs, which I still am interested in doing. My scanner sucks, that's why the images look gross, sorry. I loved the dog in the tiny convertible, my angle probably isn't great there but the guy was coming back to his car so I had limited time and film SLR = no preview, lol. I still like the photo.

I'm starting my photography course tomorrow night so I hope to improve in my urban dog photography. :wink:

2. KiwiShot

KiwiShot TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

I tried to improve 2 a little bit, maybe I over-blurred the dog's body a bit, I tried to get attention onto his face. :)

3. rdzmzda

rdzmzda TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i think to draw attention to his face you have to dull the hotspot on the windshield....i really like that photo though

4. Shutterinsect

Shutterinsect TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I would get the photo put on a disc at the store but the photo is lingering in storage somewhere...I moved. *sigh*