Not Sure about this one

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by THORHAMMER, May 19, 2008.

1. THORHAMMER

THORHAMMER TPF Noob!

Heres the problem , that pole was realllly crooked in real life, now when I try to get it somewhat straight the buildings look like they are creeping over sideways... lol, Ill have to go back and try from another perspective. Also, there was some seriously weird light that I didnt pick up in the shot, but afterwards seems to be showing up yellow, IR maybe ?

[​IMG]

2. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well the weird light is wicked cool. Would you mind posting the shot without the angle correction for the pole? I'm curious to see what it looks like... might go really well with the freakish light.

3. saltface

saltface TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I don't see where the buildings morphed.

4. THORHAMMER

THORHAMMER TPF Noob!

well, the buildings on the right look like there about to fall over to the left..

Or...; Maybe im just too picky.. lol :sexywink:

5. Laurence

Laurence TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I agree with putting the perspective back to the way you saw it; perhaps the pole showing its angle will cause some more interest. That said, I really like this image, and the buildings don't really 'feel' like they are falling over; rather, I get the feeling of a wide angle lens, and the buildings leaning and subsequently diminishing in size adds a feeling of horizon fade that gives a good sense of dimensionality to the whole image.

Again....(!!!)....very good work! I'm not trying to be a 'do-gooder' on my reactions to your work, I simply call them as I see them, and these are easy for me to call! I'm now "looking for your work".

6. Icon72

Icon72 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I think the buildings look great. The angle adds dramatic perspective. They don't look like they are tipping at all to me however they might look that way had i seen the original. In that case...don't post the original. :D

7. Roger

Roger TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I like this one the way it is too, the straight pole works with the buildings looking as if it's a wide perspective and the colours are very good.