hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But this came through my e mail today.

normal_baby.jpg

oooooooo hmm spooky... little alien inside...
Man in Black part 3?

I agree..great ps work...but can you imagine how fast that kick went...to know when it was gonna kick...and get a picture...that aint easy!

This made the rounds on my wife's babycenter forum. It's got to be a fake. The sheer amount and thickness of tissue between the baby and outside would prevent such detail from showing through. You probably couldn't even see that kind of detail if it were pushed against the amniotic sac.

Honestly, I'm pretty certain it can happen...mostly when the woman is having multiple births and the skin is stretched alot and taught...maybe I'm wrong though.

Heh, I'd say fake. But just to be a smartass I'll have to show this one to my wife! :twisted:

Well, I know when I was pregnant there was no way you could see that much detail, it was hard to tell if it was an elbow or a heel or a shoulder or what pressing out. Plus, I'm with orie, the footprint looks too big to me.

Yeah, like shark said... way too much tissue to show that sort of definition. Most certainly a fake.

This is a pretty old photo too. Not sure where i saw it but I know it was a lllllloooooonnnngg time ago.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back