Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I'm trying to learn to do some stuff with PS so I can implement the ideas I have for my website. I'll try to do my best to explain what I want to do..I'm not even sure where to look to learn how to do it.

I'm using this picture:

core1.jpg

And I want to enlongate it (vertically). I don't want it to look stretched. I want to add an extra section of apple core in the middle, maybe about 50 to 75 pixels high.

Did I explain that right? Are you able to understand what I'm asking?

I DO NOT want anyone to do it for me...I would just like to know how to go about doing it...or what actions I need to learn or tutorials I need to learn. I don't even know how to begin. :)

Thanks in advance!!!!

Ok...since I know I'm terrible at explaining things in words, I'll give you an illustration via paint. Just pretend the apples look the same, only one is longer! :)

explain.jpg

I would think that the easiest way would be to select the top section and cut it off...to be it's own layer. Then do the same for the bottom. You would then have to create more core for the middle. That would be the hard part. You could probably cut out and layer a few 'slices' and play with the clone stamp to make it look real.

Once you have the core consructed...you could play with the three layers to line everything up. The background looks even so that should make things much easier.

Good Luck.

Thanks Mike...that gives me a bit more of an idea of what I have to do. Oh, and when I'm done, the background won't be there at all...it'll be a transparent .gif. :) (I just taught myself how to do those..I'm so proud!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back