not sure why im posting

manda

instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
134_3450.JPG

I like the shapes and composition of this image. But I'm damned if I can guess where you were. :wink: What is that in the foreground?

hehe thanks
yes sometimes i think to myself.."damn amanda, your pics scream landmark"

the foreground is the top point of the fence/railing that stretches right around the harbour foreshore underneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

I get myself into weird positions to take photographs, i was getting some odd looks from japanese tourists walking by.

it was a glorious warm day liz!!!

Manda, you're posting it cause you can!

I still can't stand to go about my business taking pictures with strangers watching me. I need to get over this.

hey gorgeous!

yeha u do need to get over it. i havent gone as so far as to climb scaffolding as of yet, but who knows..

terri, would i do such a thing?

Neat shot Manda, I'd guessed that the object in focus was the top of a church spire or similar.....top of a fence huh?
That explains why the bridge in the background was out of focus.
B&W is not normally my thing but this is different...good stuff but I don't know why.
P.S. Now how did you get that sobriquet?

I have no idea why, but when I look at this I expect to see Trolls dancing around the spire.

Maybe it's that midnight snack backing up on me. :wink:

B & W really made this one work. There is something about this image that surprises me. The fencepost is very clear in the forground however my eyes immediately go to the blurred bridge in the background.

This is a very interesting picture, definitely takes some time to fully appreciate it.

Most reactions

Back