Not sure why this is news

Not for nothing, but being a famous kid is emotionally hard as hell. I'll wait and see if he's 1) serious 2) works hard to develop his talent 3) if he actually has any talent.

But I will say that article is way premature, and as such is (probably) going to close more doors for him than it's going to open. The art / photog scene is wayyyy insular and they hate trust fund brats even more than everyone else does.

The art / photog scene is wayyyy insular and they hate trust fund brats even more than everyone else does.

Agreed! The kid is 16 and has plenty of time to develop. I'm not a fan of that type of photography to begin with but maybe he will stay with it and turn out some good images.

One time I was shooting a motocross event and seen a familiar face but I just couldn't figure out who the person was. It was a tall, lanky guy with what I considered weird hair. I even shot the breeze with him for a few minutes about our favorite riders. A couple days later while comparing notes with another shooter he says to me " I seen you talking with Lyle Lovett, what did you think of him?" At the time I had no clue who he was and I'm not a fan of his music but think it was cool that he was there shooting pics.

The strange thing about running into celebrities while they are out and about, I hardly recognize them. Not that I run into them all the time but the few I have its like what you said. They seem familiar but that's about it. Mostly musicians, had a quick chat with Bill Murray and didn't know it was him till months later haha.

I recognized many celebrities out on the street when I lived in So.Ca. I'm good with faces and names.

Most reactions

Back