Not that anyone cares... 70-200vr on the way

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not that anyone but me cares, but I just made the leap to big fast glass. I just purchased the 70-200 2.8vr. It should be here the first part of next week. I can't wait! That's all.

Im sure you will be happy!

Im getting a sigma 70-200mm right. I didnt go with your lens for 2 reasons:

To heavy for me
I cant justify the 1000 over sigma

Lucky duck you!!!

Yes sir I am. AND she's beautiful....

DSC_0025.jpg

I agree!
haha
enjoy
both the wife AND lens

Well I got the Sigma version for the above reasons and can say I would not give that lens up for ANYTHING....except the Nikon Version;)

Congratulations! I'll be buying Canon's equivalent probably within about 2 months.

Well congrats on the new glass. So does she have any available sisters at home. I mean any wife that will buy or, let you buy glass is a keeper.

What will you be shooting to justify that much glass?

Wrong question. What you need to be asking is... why in the world would anyone have to justify anything? :)lol:) If you like it and have it... enjoy it!

I've had the Nikkor 70-200VR F/2.8 since Christmas, and its an intensly sharp piece of glass that demands that the person strong enough to be able to hoist it to their eye... know what the heck they are doing... lol.

Carbon-fiber monopod, one heck of a strong tripod or membership to your local gym is now in your future. :lol:

What will you be shooting to justify that much glass?

Love & Bass

Highschool sports mainly with this lens. But when the wife offered to buy a lens for me that wasn't too expensive(no $4000 telephotos) I couldn't pass up the oppertunity. It should be here today, I can't wait!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back