Not Tuna's Flower

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
But it was one I had been working on. His just inspired me to keep going. Tuna's b/w's are beautiful, hope to get there some day!

I love b/w, but I find it hard to convert flowers. Once the color is gone, I feel like I've ruined the picture? Hopefully not so in this case. It almost reminds me of a reflection?

44741040-L.jpg

I think you are on the right path, if you so want to continue showing flowers in black and white. Personally, I also think that particularly FLOWERS tell us so much through their very COLOURS, but after I have seen Tuna's conversions (originally black and white photos????), also I have toyed with the idea of testing this on some of my flower pics ;). So you are not the only one who caught "the Tuna virus" (whoa: "Tuna Flu", soon to be reported about in each and every news magazine? ;) ;) ;) )

And like yourself, I do like the "reflection effect" that the bottom flower gives to the top one!

This is a flower Id love to see in color.. Great shot though!

Thanks to both of you!

Holly, this flower really wasn't that pretty in color. All the colors just kinda blended together for a not-so-nice flower :er:

Really cool shot woodsac. The B&W works on this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back