nothing too planned..

jeniferbwa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple snappyshots of my little one.
cold.jpg

cold0062.jpg

I'm a sucker for B&W. I think I like it with a bit more contrast & gamma.

cold1.jpg

Thank you, you are much better at editing than me:blushing:
:blushing: Bah, it's easy. That one actually didn't have as much contrast as I thought I put in, hehehe.

If you want easy editing, go to www.irfanview.com. Download & install irfanview. Associate all your (non RAW) image files with it. When you have a pic you want to edit, hit Shift+G. In many cases, you can fix underexposed shots by boosting the gamma a bit and adding a bit of contrast.

You can make B&Ws by reducing the saturation to 0, then sliding the contrast up to your taste.

Give it a go. You'll be surprised at how easy it can be.

:blushing: Bah, it's easy. That one actually didn't have as much contrast as I thought I put in, hehehe.

If you want easy editing, go to www.irfanview.com. Download & install irfanview. Associate all your (non RAW) image files with it. When you have a pic you want to edit, hit Shift+G. In many cases, you can fix underexposed shots by boosting the gamma a bit and adding a bit of contrast.

You can make B&Ws by reducing the saturation to 0, then sliding the contrast up to your taste.

Give it a go. You'll be surprised at how easy it can be.

Thanks! I downloaded that a long time ago but totally forgot about it lol

Thanks! I downloaded that a long time ago but totally forgot about it lol
Hehehe, I have been using it for years, and late last year, I finally realized I really should send the $25 to register it to my old buddy Irfan. (that's his name; he's a Czech programmer)

Most reactions

Back