Nova Video Explosion Deluxe

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by dabip, Nov 2, 2005.

1. dabip

dabip TPF Noob!

Hello, I researched recently that the program above can do chrome keying. I would like to know how to do this. I do own it (which is why I want to know). If anyone could help, or provide links. I would be VERY grateful. I have been searching all night for even tutorials on USING VDE (excluding the built in tutorials in it). Thanks to anyone who can help me!

:)

(Edited to fix spelling and add sig)

2. Digital Matt

Digital Matt alter ego: Analog Matt

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    This is a photo forum. I doubt you're going to find too many people involved with video. It's a different animal.

3. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

I presume you mean Chroma Keying - the principal of applying a solid colour background which then becomes transparant when underlayed with another video source? The search will probably yield more results with it written correctly! :greenpbl:

http://www.novadevelopment.com/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?productCode=vew&sectionID=41

http://www.seanet.com/Users/bradford/bluscrn.html

There's loads of information out there, but how to do it with this specific program is not something I can directly instruct you with as I haven't used it.

Good luck!

Rob

4. dabip

dabip TPF Noob!

Uuh, thanks. Well, the reason I asked here was I saw someone who used it so I thought other people here might of used it... Thanks though. I found I needed a newer version of the VED to use the chromakeyer. Although, they no longer sell (thats right I said sell) the upgrade anymore. :(