November Sunset

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken about a half an hour ago from my apartment... I can't decide which I like better - thoughts --- :thumbup: ? :thumbdown: ?

NovemberSunset.jpg

Novembers1stSunsetFRAMED.jpg

My first, instinctive reaction is that I prefer the second. I think I like the slightly off-centre tree, and the overall warmth of the pinky colour in the sky which stands out more. However, the first one does show the full progression from dark blue at the top to the pinky at the bottom, which may be more appealing to some. Nice tree :)

I like the second. I keep going back and forth 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, yea, 2nd. No wait, yea, 2nd.

I pick both :blushing:
so that settles it.

really nice pictures.

ADAM

:thumbup: I agree with Adam: both are very nice photos. In the first, I'd like the tree a little further to the right side; in the second, a little lower and further to the left.

Regardless, these are very nice images. Good job! Digital?

Whoa thanks for all the thoughtful feedback! Yep, taken with a digital (5.0) - would've loved to have used my Nikon N80 but haven't been able to spend money on film lately.....stuuupid car and stuupid bills. tee heee

I like the 2nd photo best. The tree "seems" larger and gives it a more dominating perspective against the background. So.........what's outside your other windows?:)

#1 for me b/c it shows more progressions to a deeper blue at top!

Keep posting CO shots!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back