Reaction score
Website
donkondra.weebly.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:)

Varis%20on%20cabinet_zps45xedtaj.jpg

Cheers, Don

So much for the ghost theory... beautiful kitty.

Don't worry about it because you've already been assimilated and you don't know it yet.

Crap. I don't even have a cat.

Ok but they are going to send me like a welcome to the collective orientation packet at some stage, right?
It's normally associated with venturing to a zoo more than once every couple years.
So if you find yourself going to a zoo quite often, well, it's beyond too late and you are already part of the collective as you've been attending the meetings all along then.

She is a mischievous looking thing. My mom had a cat that would walk along the mantel and 'accidentally' knock off a book of matches or some small unbreakable thing and if she didn't get any attention, would move on to the next thing and have another 'accident' until someone got up and put the things back and picked her up and hugged her and carried her back to the chair or sofa they were on.
She was called 'Felicity' after a cat in a story about a soldier in WWII.

Very nice Don.

From the first pic I thought it may be like five wall cupboards I have built in various combinations of woods. I did put backs in mine.

Wnut wall cup 5.jpg

M&GsCupboard.jpg
Butternut Cupboard.jpg

Ch Cup open.jpg

Old pics, I have done little woodworking since 2009 when I switched to photography & am seeing these pics as very primitive.

Most reactions

Back