Now I know you lot don't really care, but...

Chris of Arabia

Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:hail: We made it! :hail:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Leicester is really in a bad state then :p

Reading that article was like reading something in Greek....huh? What does it all mean?

beee.gif

Reading that article was like reading something in Greek....huh? What does it all mean?

It means that we (Stoke City FC) now have the dubious pleasure of playing at least 1 season (maybe more) in the Premiership with the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Tottenham Hotspur, Newcastle United and a whole bunch more. We last appeared at this level in 1985. To say that there are a few happy people around the (very) old stomping ground is a bit of an understatement.

...oh, and Leicester have been awful this season

STOKE!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

You just like the shirt don't you?

Difficult not to really, for the first 8 years of my life, the front of our house would get lit up by the floodlights from the old Victoria Ground (demolished around 10 years back) when a match was on in the winter. It has always been something that was ingrained in me.

So anyone up for Chelsea - Newcastle in an hour? ;)

FOOTBALL...YUK... !!!!! Now RUGBY... there's a proper game !!! And for those who dont know the difference : Football is a game played by 22 overpaid players pretending to get hurt. Rugby is a game played by 30 underpaid player pretending NOT to be hurt. :)

FOOTBALL...YUK... !!!!! Now RUGBY... there's a proper game !!! And for those who dont know the difference : Football is a game played by 22 overpaid players pretending to get hurt. Rugby is a game played by 30 underpaid player pretending NOT to be hurt. :)

Ahhh.... Crowmagnon vs Neanderthal. This is the word of my wife on the matter.

If Toulouse were ever to be buried in volcanic ash and re-discovered a few years later I'm fairly sure "the missing link" debate could always be reopened !

If Toulouse were ever to be buried in volcanic ash and re-discovered a few years later I'm fairly sure "the missing link" debate could always be reopened !

Replace Toulouse with London and you'd be bang on. It is very much regretted by Wales, Scotland and Ireland that we have to tolerate our ill-behaved and ill-bred neighbours in England :p

I'm english... I'm not ill bred ... nearly all the marriages in my family were between relations !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back