Now i love urban photo!!!*10pics*

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...I wasn't that much into it until today, but now i discovered it's really awesome!
Basically, I followed the same street from downtown to the Radio-Canada building (Corinna, i was thinking of you :D), which makes a looooong straight walk, but hell i loved it!

So, here are the pics. AND, for the sake of the concept, they're in chronological order! So, if you walk down La Gauchetiere street, you'll see all of this, in this order... so this is like a virtual walk you're taking here... okay, it's not, but i hope you enjoy ;)
(sorry again for the 10 of them... i just didn't feel like splitting them in 2 threads...)

1. the only b&w of the buch. come on, i had to get at least one!
IMGP0018v2.jpg

2. Downtown! I really liked the reflections here. oh, and i cloned a street lamp out... lemme know if you can find any traces of it, cause i can and i wonder if it's just cause i've seen the original... (and i don't mean the one at the bottom... i can see it and i don't mind it being there ;))
IMGP0009v2.jpg

3. the incredibly incredible pink building
IMGP0034v2.jpg

4. Just liked the facade here
IMGP0035v2.jpg

IMGP0038v2.jpg

6. at a certain point, the street runs through chinatown. twas funny, cause you usually see chinease and japanese tourists out and about, but here it was the opposite, felt funny
IMGP0046v2.jpg

7. I didn't notice my camera was set on selective coloring, but then i came to like the effect.
IMGP0054.jpg

8. yes, in Mtl you can see such stuff in the middle of downtown.
IMGP0071v2.jpg

9. what would we do without these antique street lamps, eh? I liked the reflection in this one.
IMGP0079v2.jpg

10. (yes, yes. the last one.) Windows within a window... my fave :D
IMGP0082v2.jpg

good series, think the first one and the selective colour one (accidents can be sweet) are my favs. would love to visit Canada, good job :)

Great set of images, I really like the one with the guy pushing the hand trolly it captures everyday life nicely I think.

Awesome alexandra, I like the last one and the selective color one. I have to go to Montreal one of these days, its the only big city in Canada I am yet to visit :(

i like seven a lot! the selective color really works! overall very nice work! grats on your new interest! :thumbup:

wow, guys, thanks a whole lot for the sweet comments :hugs:

omelette: mtl should've been your FIRST big city!
...kiddin. gimme a sign if you drop by!

slickhare: thanks, i suppose now it's gonna be an addicion ;)

what camera did u take with u? and good job in PS

wow, a smart one, i wish i can get one of that kind of point and shoot cameras, haha

Point and shoot!

Great job!

Really like the B&W church.

Looks like it was a bit chilly outside.

Ism said:
wow, a smart one, i wish i can get one of that kind of point and shoot cameras, haha
ah, it's a sweetheart of a camera!
...except i can barely get it to focus where i need it to, lol
but still, i recommend it :thumbsup:

Point and shoot!

Great job!

Really like the B&W church.

Looks like it was a bit chilly outside.
Thanks!
...a BIT chilly? :hertz:
the phrase "canadian winter", to those who have seen one, conveys oh-so-much... brrrrr.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back