voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out and shot my 2nd roll of B&W film. Per recommendation of many members on this board, I tried HP5. The developer is Rodinal and I did it all myself :D When I fixed it I used 1+9 which I found out later is the solution used for printing. It took 15 minutes to fix. Out of 26 frames, only 2 weren't worth even scanning. I'm pretty happy with all of them but here are 14 of them. Obviously I'm not going to get a serious critique on all 14, but which ones do you like? and why? Thanks

chainwheel.jpg

crates.jpg

deadwheel.jpg

derail.jpg

earthmovers.jpg

earthmovers2.jpg

enter.jpg

go.jpg

haveaseat.jpg

hydrant.jpg

hydraulic.jpg

stop.jpg

train01.jpg

train02.jpg

15 mins to fix????? OMG! in the school darkroom, we use ilford products and it takes 3 mins to fix! because we have a b/w darkroom, they r the only photo's i really take. ur compositions r great, i especially like the angle u have approached the subject in the 8th pic. try using filters in the darkroom to create more contrast between b/w, they r simple to use and really effective. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your comments

None of these were actually printed. These are scans directly from the negative. The digital darkroom :D

those look really good .. i think my favorite is the light signal near the ground :)

I really liked the Fire Hydrant, and the angle you use to photo the left side of the train looking towards its front.

I like the wheel, light and fire hydrant
The wheel seems a little grainy but sharp at the time to me
:scratch:

Jeff Canes said:
I like the wheel, light and fire hydrant
The wheel seems a little grainy but sharp at the time to me
:scratch:

Ahhhh you have discovered why people like this sort of grain! :D

My fav's are 1, 2, and 3. They look really aged and really cool. For some reason number 1 made me think of Charlie Chaplan....not sure why.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back