NSFW: A nude protest in Mexico City

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have no idea what they were protesting or why they needed to do it naked. These are a bit blurry because they are from the top of a tour bus, and this caught me by surprise:

536363146_bc93b275e4.jpg

536478713_7b2953d64d.jpg

536363640_7737faf2ca.jpg

Pentax ME-F, SMC Pentax M 50mm f/1.7, Fuji Provia 100F

Finally, the thread title promised nudes and you delivered.

Now, can we talk about the composition and specifically about the models. Some people should wear clothes. Clothes are these peoples' friends.

A techincal photography question: is it ok if cellulite isn't in perfect focus?
I think it is acceptable if not preferable.:drool:

One more thought, if the model is still wearing shoes, is it technically a real nude? I have had no formal training. Please forgive.:confused:

Haha, you had me actually laughing out loud. I guess it's better for all of our sakes that the bus was moving and caused camera shake. I agree.. clothes ARE these people's friends.

Haha, you had me actually laughing out loud. I guess it's better for all of our sakes that the bus was moving and caused camera shake. I agree.. clothes ARE these people's friends.

Are you sure it was the bus moving or perhaps the protesters that caused the shake?:lmao:

How does that milk shake song go again?

Are you sure it was the bus moving or perhaps the protesters that caused the shake?:lmao:

How does that milk shake song go again?

haha... It's quite possible. Now we know why there are so many earthquakes in Mexico. :lmao:

hmmm.

Can't tell for certain, but it sure does look like the women are in the foreground, holding their signs high and unconcernedly letting it all hang out. The men, otoh, appear to be towards the end of the procession, wearing signs that appear to be somewhat strategically placed.

hmmm.

:lol:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed out loud on reading this :blushing:

Yes, I laughed out loud, loudly! so tell us cig, did you get much vomit on the Pentax? And was it hard to clean? And, did these shots ruin you for the rest of the day / your trip?

Yes, I laughed out loud, loudly! so tell us cig, did you get much vomit on the Pentax? And was it hard to clean? And, did these shots ruin you for the rest of the day / your trip?

Are you kidding? They ruined me for life. :grumpy:

It burns! Never do that again!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back