NSFW Critique Desired: Glamour & Nude Photo Samples (3/2)

DanHostettler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3of2? hehe...
best, dan

DanHostettler_Latla2.jpg

DanHostettler_Katka2.jpg

Dan Hostettler: Katka

DanHostettler_Lucie.jpg

Dan Hostettler: Lucie

DanHostettler_Maruska.jpg

Dan Hostettler: Maruska

DanHostettler_KylaCole2.jpg

Dan Hostettler: Kyla Cole 2​

Last edited:
Dan, please use NSFW in you titles, as requested by one of the Admins earlier today, whenever your images include anything that could be construed as nudity of a state of undress.

I love the first one. Very tasteful. I very much prefer that kind of glamour photography, rather than the 'hey, here's my boobs' type. The third one is also very cool and the angles are very interesting. Are those both the same model? I see they are listed with the same name. If so, you did a great job of creating two totally different looks and moods. I never would have guessed they were the same person.

The first and last are stunningly beautiful.
The second seems a bit oof on the face, but maybe that was your intention.
The third is very interesting. It's not "beautiful", but it does have some really interesting qualities, which is good. :)

I love the first one. Very tasteful. I very much prefer that kind of glamour photography, rather than the 'hey, here's my boobs' type. The third one is also very cool and the angles are very interesting. Are those both the same model? I see they are listed with the same name. If so, you did a great job of creating two totally different looks and moods. I never would have guessed they were the same person.

GB, thanks a lot for your compliments! Ooops, no there are not the same models, my mistake with the names. Not even me can create such different looks from the same model :lol:.
Image annotation corrected.
Best, Dan

Most reactions

Back