**NSWF** Is this photo too 'spring break-ish / girls gone wild' for pro use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the comment about the woman needing to "go to the gym" was disgusting. Apparently, only super-slim, trim, taut, toned women are allowed to be considered attractive or sexy?

Anyway, I'm surprised there has been NO comment yet about the beads the young woman is wearing....the Mardi Gras style plastic beads that are traded for boob-flashes...isn't that an obvious aspect of the photo? I submit that the trading of "boob flashes" for a cheap strand of plastic beads, is worthy of a photo or two.

A few years back, I saw a documentary film, focusing on the Mardi Gras boobs-for-bead-strings phenomenon--and it was from the point of view of the low-paid Asian factory workers who made those bead strings. They had NO IDEA of what the products were used for in America. I'm not sure how long this beads-for-flashes thing has been going on...decades? Since the 1960's? I dunno...

I think taking care of yourself and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is sexy if you really want to go there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think taking care of yourself and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is sexy if you really want to go there.

No, you went there with your "girls go to gym" comment. And it's not only possible but incredibly common to take care of yourself and maintain a healthy lifestyle without looking like a Barbie doll.

This is teetering dangerously, folks...

No reason to be quiet, let's just all play nice. Foam bats for everyone. No, wait... that won't work. CRAP.

:)

No reason to be quiet, let's just all play nice. Foam bats for everyone. No, wait... that won't work. CRAP.

:)
dsafkjldfs dsaodafsioerw adsfoidvsiuoaerw nsdfoisdf adsioadfsgojiawern /puts down foam bat/ yeah, I don't think that will work.

While I won't say my usage of "tits" over "breasts" was consciously thought out, I stand by it. The connotations of the crasser term are, I think, a better fit to the context.

That said, I realize (now) that the usage is potentially offensive. I apologize for giving offense, where any was taken.

No, you went there with your "girls go to gym" comment. And it's not only possible but incredibly common to take care of yourself and maintain a healthy lifestyle without looking like a Barbie doll.
Who said anything about a Barbie doll or anything of the sort ja?

While I won't say my usage of "tits" over "breasts" was consciously thought out, I stand by it. The connotations of the crasser term are, I think, a better fit to the context.

That said, I realize (now) that the usage is potentially offensive. I apologize for giving offense, where any was taken.

Tits are something you flash, breasts are something that feed babies.

I think your usage was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back