NSX HDR

FSTOPMIAMI

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome.

2004694655047182090_rs.jpg

Wow, it's so easy to go over the top with HDRs, but you've nailed this perfectly ! Really nice controlled colours, and a beauty of a subject !! ;)

The sky maybe loses a bit of colour towards the middle, but still, wonderful picture ! :D

Very interesting - can you post the original shots, so that we can learn from what you have done?

Very interesting - can you post the original shots, so that we can learn from what you have done?

Still much to learn , used three bracketed images the using Photmatrix.got the HDR images, PS for some dodge and burn.

2004465439340212459_rs.jpg

2004400876505664733_rs.jpg

2004488868055792231_rs.jpg

Great execution. Sweet car too. I am NOT an nsx fan, but tell the owner that they did it right.

Wow, it's so easy to go over the top with HDRs, but you've nailed this perfectly ! Really nice controlled colours, and a beauty of a subject !! ;)

The sky maybe loses a bit of colour towards the middle, but still, wonderful picture ! :D

Over the top is the only way to go. Its all personal style

The car looks amazing!!!
The only issue that I have with it is the foliage on the right side of the frame. The Pine branch is a bit distracting in the final shot but it's not in any of the first three images. All in all I really like it though!!!

Car looks good, I have a friend who does paint & body work...he just got a black NSX to re-paint. Maybe I'll get the chance to take some photos when he's done and post them up here!

What hdr program did you use?

Most reactions

Back