Nubble

Nice shot of Nubble. How many other photographers were standing next to you when you shot this hah? It's a cool location but it's really difficult getting a unique perspective of

True enough. At about 5am there were 5 or six tripods sailing. Plus about a dozen cel phone photographers. One genius kept using his iPhone's flash.
As the lighthouse is on an island off shore there are limited perspectives to shoot from unless you're on a boat, but it was my 1st time there so I enjoyed it

Last edited:
True enough. At about 5am there were 5 or six tripods sailing. Plus about a dozen cel phone photographers. One genius kept using his iPhone's flash.
As the lighthouse is on an island off shore there are limited perspectives to shoot from unless you're on a boat, but it was my 1st time there so I enjoyed it

don't get me wrong- every New England photographer should shoot there at least once, but you're right, it's tricky to get a new angle on it. I do like this shot, especially the gulls perching on the roof. A few buddies took a helicopter over Nubble last fall, that's the way to get a unique shot!

Nice shapes and good processing. It does look a little muted to me, but easily fixed by raising the mid tones a little and it makes the house a little crisper.

Most reactions

Back