Nude Back (NSFW)

I actually did a BW conversion on this using Wally's BW action (recommended by someone here but don't recall who). When I viewed it on the CRT on my other computer it was neither B nor W so I left it alone. :lol:

I do not understand where you are going with this one, good B&W is never B or W, it's either shades or grey or in the case of true BW it is both true B and true W.

One person here (by chance the same one who requested the original) does (or atleast used to) a lot of BW's like what I could see this being. I think you could see exactly what I am thinking by checking out some of the photo threads by MyaLover.

*EDIT*

AWWWWEEE, I was going to post some links to a couple few in particular but all my favorite ones have all been deleted on the hosting end and nothing but comments remain :(

I think its a great pose, I love the curve and the slight showing of the spine. I do agree with everyone on the ex poser, its just a little to dark...with that said, I think the image should be on the dark side to start with, just not that dark. Try raising by a couple stops next time...Heck, shoot one how you would normally and then just bump it up and shoot a second one.

i must agree. i love the concept but the body itself seems a little underexposed.

still love it though =p

I think it would look cool if you took the head out all together and maybe punched it up just a tiny tiny bit.

Nice image though. :thumbup:

Something to try.

When you are editing/adjusting the shot. Look at the histogram (open 'levels' in Photoshop for example) and drag the slider to the edge of the 'graph'. In this shot, I would guess that you could drag the white point down a fair bit, which would brighten it up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back