Nude models

Tara

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm currently doing some studio work and I'm in need of female models of different sizes who are comfortable with posing nude for the camera. I know of nobody who will pose. Do any of you have any suggestions on where to look/ask? It's the Nottingham/ leicester area of the U.K.

they have model's websites .... not sure about in the UK where to look ... depending on your personality type, and wheather you're male or female (tara seems female, but i could be wrong :lol: ) ... i would stop women on the street :D and hand them a card ....

most of them will be shocked and embarrased and assure u that their bodies are not "perfect" ... then after the intial shock wears off .... some may call u

but anywho, im sure there are websites for models in your area ...

Cheers Dew..you're always so helpful!
Will have a search for some sites. Was thinking maybe I could find people who pose for life drawing classes too...so I have a couple of options.

Cheers!

You could try putting an ad in the classified of a newspaper. Over here there is a culture newspaper that comes out every Thursday called New Times. If I ever do nudes, that is where I'm gonna put an ad. There is also a model website http://www.onemodelplace.com which has listings of models in the area. Some require pay, some will do TFP.

Remember to let them know they need to wear loose clothing so that there aren't marks on the skin.

Yep loose clothing is a must. I always say to wear a night gown or something along those lines for at least 12 hours before the shoot. Also no underwear or bras. They leave nasty marks that can take up to a day or longer to completly go away. Also if there face may be in the picture and they wear glasses, i often tell them not to wear them unless its extremely nessesary (like required to drive or something) because glasses can leave hideous marks and indents on the nose and temples.

Thanks..good tip. I've recently shot some self portraits which this has been useful for.

photogoddess said:
Tara said:
Thanks..good tip. I've recently shot some self portraits which this has been useful for.

I can't believe that you haven't been been drowning in responses to that one! :shock:
I was going to say something.. but I needed to make sure Tara is a female :LOL:

voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
Tara said:

I can't believe that you haven't been been drowning in responses to that one! :shock:

If not, us girls get some eye candy for a change. :blulsh2:

photogoddess said:
voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
Tara said:

I should be plenty of eyecandy for you gals. Maybe it's time for a new self portrait.

voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
voodoocat said:
photogoddess said:
Tara said:

I should be plenty of eyecandy for you gals. Maybe it's time for a new self portrait.

I'm thinking some Eye candy for the girls is in turn. I picked up for the female side... it's y'alls turn. :D :bigangel:

karissa said:
I'm thinking some Eye candy for the girls is in turn. I picked up for the female side... it's y'alls turn. :D :bigangel:
How's this?

nose-eye.jpg

Most reactions

Back