nude *not work safe*

I am not sure if it is my screen (i have been having troubles with such) but the whole shot seems grainy and soft.

As for the composition, I would have liked perhaps less person and a slightly closer zoom on the reflection. But that is just my opinion.

yeah, it does look a little soft. it'd be nice to be able to tell what she's doing, as well.

I like the softness too. The concept is nice too.

There are a few other things I'm picky about but they're all just personal thoughts.

Good stuff :)

thanks for your comments.

I made post treatments to have this soft and grainy aspect. It was made intentionaly, but I understand any of you don't like it ;-)

About what she is doing : just look in a case of make-up.

I think the grain and softness add a lot to the atmosphere. I think you did a good job balancing the composition between the body and the reflection in the mirror.

Normally I'm pretty bored by nudes, but I really like this image. Probably because it seems to come from a more documentary point of view than a f'art (my abbreviation for fine art) point of view It's out of real life.

Dude. Looks like the "what is she doing thing" is going for you.
My wife and I both liked the photo. Actually I thought the use of B/W was a good one. And the soft feel to the photo was good. Did you modify it however?

It's nice. I like the calmness: a lot of nude stuff, even the "unposed" or "spontanious" kind, has a self-conscious feel to it, but this seems very relaxed. Like a candid shot sort of, except the model's aware of being photographed, and doesn't really seem to mind/care.

The style has a very Robert Farber look to it. It also kind of makes me think of photos from the 1800s/early 1900s.

GOOD! :p:p:p:
I don't agree with joeybing who lack details :) I like the shot I like the softness and I like the composition but why the hell the person on the shot is trying to put on trousers without pants?!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back