**NUDE** part duex

MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I hate his pic!!!!! So i deleted it... it was old and boring......

Last edited:
Either one or three. They are both great shots, but with three the arch looks uncomfortable. I would pick one, and could see it being in a gallery! :)

I think people want to see the arch of the back. So in #1 I think the pose can be modified to help the image.

I also find the cropping in #2 difficult. The lip crop just doesn't do it for me. After asking myself for a better cropping location I came up clueless. Maybe include the head? haha.

I also feel a bit of light from the front would have helped show more curves. Maybe also light from camera right, rear. Keep the lines sharp around the neck / jaw line.

I like the hand position of #1, the leg position of #2 and the lighting, head position and arch of the back in #3.

I think if you combine the pose from #3 with the lighting and angle from #1 you'll nail it :mrgreen:

............. Jim

I prefer #1 over the others.

I like #3.. but, it kinda looks painful to me.. Well, it looks like either pain or pleasure.

But #1 still takes the cake for me.

pose from one....and the lighting from three.
I like that we can see the arch in your back in the third one...but it looks awkward. The arch in the back though, is really sexy, and adds to the shot. Maybe try and incorporate that a bit...

I also think a shot from farther back would help it out a bit...more leg...

1 & 3 but I think 1 just edges in front with the lighting.
Great work. Are you taking these on a timer? I mean, I assume it's just you, posing and shooting?

oh oh, seems photobucket is too family friendly for what you posted ;)

need another server?

http://www.picaroni.com They will place a small watermark at the bottom of the image but it's free hosting that permitts hotlinking and are not nearly as strict as PB, I use them for hotlinking my Adult oriented drawings.

If you want to see the size and position of the WM just ask.

*EDIT*
and they don't have any adult ads....they don't have any ads now that I think about it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back