Nude photos in a public place?????

I think anywhere but the US has a much more relaxed attitude about such things.

oh most definitaly. but yes, keep a robe handy when people come up and act like you were shooting him in his robe. but the odds of someone finding you are slim and the odds of someone caring are even slimmer. i say do it. and yes i watched a documentary about spencer tunick, it was pretty neat.

Where can you get these printed?

I'm sure that just about anywhere you go (as long as it is a photo specific business, or at least somewhere that can realize and appreciate the art) would be more than happy to print such things. This is assuming that the subjects are of legal age. But hey, I could be wrong.

I shoot nudes exclusively and I've been interupted a few times but I always bring a pretty sarong or wrap for the models to wear so we can just keep shooting. If it gets too bad then we just leave and shoot somewhere else....

Aloha,
Jason Tag
www.jasontagphoto.com

....but I always bring a pretty sarong or wrap for the models to wear.....
I am test wearing a new brand of contacts that don't fit my eye correctly. They are moving around and drying out. Makes it difficult to read forums on the computer......

I read that quickly as "....but I always bring saran wrap for the models....." :lmao:

Don't get upset if unexpected passerbys starts laughing......(better than calling for the cops)

My at-the-time 57 year old mother and a friend were exploring an old cemetery and chanced upon a woman taking nude shots of a boyfriend(?)..... kinky location IMO..... they broke out laughing hysterically...... I would think it killed the mood - whatever that might have been

Most reactions

New Topics

Back