**NUDE**

Thanks everyone for the good tips, comments, and feedback! Its hard too look at yourself objectively so I appreciate all the stuff you guys are throwing at me! It eases my nerves a little bit :)

Question, weird one, but a legitimate question.... should I PS out the piercings?

no, would not consider that! it would not be you without the piercings, right?

i think the piercings make the image special and certainly add to it.

The folowing is just my humble opinion .... and probably not worth any more than the paper it's printed on.

The pose in #2 looks way more forced than the pose in #1. In #1 you made art. #2 looks like you were trying to make art.

The lighting in #1, while a little harsh, adds a sense of drama to the image.

The piercings bring an updated element to an otherwise classic idea, especially since they are highlighted. Yes they do draw the eye to the breast but, the breasts are just one element in the image. The viewer is encouraged to explore the photo more as a result of this detail.

I love the hand position in #1. A viewer that didn't know for sure might be led to believe that it isn't your hand. The positioning brings a sense of mystery to the image. The shadow under the finger implies a slight amount of pressure or a caress if you will.

In short #1 is a very individual statement of a classic theme and, an absolutely stunning image. Where as #2 could just as easily end up in the "discard" pile (sorry).

Having viewed some of your other images posted on the forum (this is the first one that I've felt compelled to comment on) I feel that this is the one that you should strive to surpass.

........ Jim

Figures, everybody's raving about #2 and it's now gone.

Taking into consideration all of the comments on here, and the PMs, I will defiantly be re shooting this tonight (i actually have a day off!). I have some good ideas stirring up and Ill post as soon as they are done. Stay tuned!

Taking into consideration all of the comments on here, and the PMs, I will defiantly be re shooting this tonight (i actually have a day off!). I have some good ideas stirring up and Ill post as soon as they are done. Stay tuned!
:heart::hugs:

Looks good to me.. Although the 2nd picture doesnt work anymore.

Gorgeous, love the lighting.

Question, weird one, but a legitimate question.... should I PS out the piercings?
Just a personal opinion but I think you should leave the piercings in. Part of who you are and the are visually pleasing.

well I can only see the first one, but I can say that it was very well done. The lighting is pretty good...and your pose is interesting. I would have liked to see the second one...but it was TOS'd. Maybe try a different host who doesn't object to nudity.
Good luck with the reshoot. I look forward to seeing your work.

I think its strange that they took that one off, and not the first? the second is covered..... hmmmmmm

I don't know...cause I still see both pics...maybe it's cached.....And was it removed or is the server just messed up? The first pic was much more revealing than the second...

Just curious, what is the lighting setup you are using?

Most reactions

Back