NW Arkansas in my eyes

pbjunkie818

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This first one is of Beaver lake. Notice how the island on the left should be 20 feet under water.

ben16qq.jpg

This second one is some car in this creepy street.

car2pz.jpg

Timberland, sawmills, and good people: that's all I know about Rogers, Arkansas as relayed to me by some people I met many years ago from up that way. We're depending on you to develop an accurate record of what it's like there; don't let us down. :D

Cool shots. Kinda dig the second creepy street.
Welcome to the forum too!!

Hi neighbor!

Raven and I are from Benton.

My parents have a place on Ouachita ... The lake has been down since August. All the docks are dry, the motors on some of the boats are wedged in dried mud. We haven't been over there since October, it's just too sad to look at . Hoping the Corps gets the level up before too long.

Welcome!

hey, welcome neighbor...

rogers is one of the fastest growing places in the south...lots of rural area..but lots of money there, too...

good to see your shots.... and welcome again...there are about 2 1/2 other people from arkansas...me, anicole, and the half is the admin hobbes...he was borned here, but a pretty little wife and kids has him up north of the mason dixon......his heart is still razorback....!! so we count him... and me and nicole have adopted a wide assortment of people, so we call all of them cuzin'...!!! glad to see ya !

hey anicole, reckon he wants to claim us as cuzins??? look at your title and mine... we may be the family you never wanted!!

haha thats cool guys. Yes Im a razorback fan myself I havent missed a game this year. And I have some cool photos but my computer is getting fixed.

My brother lives in Rogers, he's an avid fisherman. He tells me that's all the lakes and rivers are way down, no rain this year. My dad live near Tulsa..he says the same.
I like the Beaver Lake photo..my bro never send me any so please keep posting..

Trish

Most reactions

Back