NWUSPA

Well to get a slightly cooler climate we could do San Fransisco. There is a Amtrak station there it is a big city (a little dirty) but lots of stuff to photograph. Those looking to stay there for a while would have to look into hotels in Oakland if they're not too afraid of getting stabbed.

Junish would probably be best for me (I'll probably need something alcoholic in my system after the end of the semester).

Well to get a slightly cooler climate we could do San Fransisco. There is a Amtrak station there it is a big city (a little dirty) but lots of stuff to photograph. Those looking to stay there for a while would have to look into hotels in Oakland if they're not too afraid of getting stabbed.

Hmm Stabbing could add to the glamor of the situation... lol

Ah screw the alcohol I just need the cash and the vacation.. lol

What kinds of pictures are people interested in taking?

I kinda just go wherever and take pictures of what I see. Usually the area around me gets me in a certain mood, and I'll base all my pictures around what mood I'm in.
I'll follow you guys!

Depends on where we meet up. If there is a motorsport event going on there, heck we could try our had at that. Or we could tour around taking pictures of architecture, nature anything.

I was thinking about using the groups favorite types of photos to guide location but that doesn't seem like it would work. I can't say that I'm a fan of Yosemite due to its being pretty much the ssdd type of thing having grown up about an hour away from much more beautiful scenery but if that is the group consensus I'm game.

Most reactions

Back