NWUSPA

Vegas, Tahoe, and Reno, pretty much an 8 hour trip for me either way.

To me Tahoe is 1.5-2 hours Reno 2-2.5 hours and Vegas is about 10.

I much prefer Big Trees area to Yosemite same type of area less tourists. Not counting Big Trees itself.

Yeah Yosemite is the same if you don't count the 4,000 ft. tall waterfalls, and cliffs all around you...That doesn't appeal to you?? I've never seen walls of rock anywhere close to that size anywhere else..It pretty much takes my breath away when I look up at them

I don't know I prefer the lakes up north of there and they do have the cliffs they just aren't everywhere.

Yeah Yosemite is the same if you don't count the 4,000 ft. tall waterfalls, and cliffs all around you...That doesn't appeal to you?? I've never seen walls of rock anywhere close to that size anywhere else..It pretty much takes my breath away when I look up at them

One day you should visit City of Rocks in Oakley Idaho. If you like rocks and rock climbing then that is the place to go. World class rock climbing.

But one day it would be nice to visit Yosemite, 4000 foot waterfalls, way cool!! But I don't think that would be a good place for a group get together.

Tahoe would probably be perfect as there is city life but there is also country not too far away.

Is there anything interesting to photograph near Salt Lake City.

Is there anything interesting to photograph near Salt Lake City.

Oh yeah, you have canyons, mountains, cool buildings, lakes, salt flats, nascar track, drag race track.. You name it SLC has pictures to take.

It is no serious party town by any means of the imagination, but there is some pretty neat stuff there.

Good point, our version of partying, is to see how many pictures we can take, that actually turn out to be "gold". lol

Most reactions

Back