NY in B&W

MiaS13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
lil thing i did over a course of a week.

DSC_3226.jpg

DSC_3180.jpg

DSC_3153.jpg

DSC_3151.jpg

DSC_3221.jpg

DSC_3262.jpg

DSC_3280.jpg

DSC_3305.jpg

DSC_3336.jpg

DSC_3344.jpg

DSC_3367.jpg

DSC_3439.jpg

DSC_3505.jpg

DSC_3559.jpg

DSC_3577.jpg

Great photos, my faves are numbers 1 and 8. I also enjoy the sculpture in number 5 :)

nice candids!! love the city feel :)
i'm still workin up the nerve to take pics of random people haha
my faves are 1, 4, 12, and 14

Nice shots. The one thing I did notice is the central placement of the subject in every photo. I like the 7th one the best out of the series. Good work.

LOL That dog is awesome!

Numbers 8 and 9 are the two I like best. I like the low angle that the girl was taken from. Her photo shows how caught up we've all become in the digital age with the latest cell phones and music players etc. It makes you think when you compare this materialism with the simplistic life of the guy in photo number 9.

Nice set - I enjoy street pictures of random people. Starting to experiment more with this type of photography lately myself. I'm in the same boat as woojiebear - it takes a little nerve shooting strangers. Spontaneous shots always have the best results but sometimes its tricky not getting caught.

Good fun though !
daithi

funny enough every picture has permission from the person. i just play ninja till i get what i want and then i approach them, people like to see nice pictures of themselves. its better than asking first, cause then you get a fat NO, take picture first then notify the subject

Most reactions

Back