NYC From far, close, and in between.

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thanks! We took the Circle Line Sightseeing "Liberty Cruise". It was just an hour long, but took much longer just due to hoe long it took to get a ticket, then waiting to actually set-sail. If we had more time I wish we could have done another longer one. Really neat vantage point and was really refreshing -- but we spring extra for that top deck and it was well worth it, the rest of the boat was packed and had folding chairs for seats and I'm sure their views were nearly as good as ours.

I wish we also had time to actually go see the 9/11 memorial, but oh well.

Congratulations. You can shoot well. Very solid. Simple. Direct. Checks all the boxes. You have arrived at a certain level that many recognize and yet which many fail to attain.

also, I REALLY know how to NYC:

IMG_20170809_125634.jpg

Good 'ol wood fired Neapolitan style pizza -- just like Italy :p

Nice set well done, I think I like the 3rd also, but #8? the Statue of Liberty is real close if not a tie. Been a lot of years (30+) since I've enjoyed the sights of NYC, maybe one day I might go back.

it was a place called Marta. Really liked it.

Marta

We'll have to check it out next time we go up.

really liking the last one in your first post. great mood that fits the contemplative nature of the library.

really liking the last one in your first post. great mood that fits the contemplative nature of the library.

i just wish i could have got it people free. apparently there's a lot of people in NYC. oh well.

i just wish i could have got it people free. apparently there's a lot of people in NYC. oh well.
i actually like the people. 1) it makes for an interesting story - do they know each other? they look dark and mysterious ... what's going on there? the one sitting looks like she's praying almost, the guy looks a bit stalkerish perhaps :p - everyone will have a diff story, but that's the cool part about it ... your eyes stay in the photo longer and try to give it meaning. and that was only possible with people in it 2) they give scale/dimension to the architecture

Most reactions

Back