NYC Meetup 2007

Chris, #4, and your title of it made me laugh! I love that last one! So bummed out that my CF card filled (and then the next one malfunctioned) JUUUST as I was going to take a picture of those guys! I think you got a good capture of it though!

OH MY GOOSE!!!!

I finally found out who Jim reminds me of:

Jim
JimTorus2SM.jpg

Ian McDiarmid
151053__mcdiarmid_l.jpg

Great shots everyone! :)

GREAT pictures guys!. I wish i would have known about this i would have loved to Join you. I live in North Jersey about 15 minutes away from Manhattan. Never really done much picture taking in the city. always around weehaken, hoboken accross the river into the NYC skyline.

im in for next time :D

"So um.....when are we going back? Next week? Can we go back next week?"

Corry:

You, and the rest of the gang, have a permanent 'Open Sesame' at my house. It was an honor to meet all of you.

And the 'non-person' shot using a part of the Grace Building is one absolutely delightful composition. You really displayed your photographic chops with that one.

So, due to laziness, I've been neglecting the panorama photos I took at the meetup... but now I finally have them all stitched :D
Click on any of the images for a larger version. I hope you enjoy:

1. Jersey City

2. Times Square

3. Times Square again:

Glad you finally got those panos done!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOVE the first one!!!!!!

...makes me wanna go back. Sky...meet me in NYC tonight. :p

Very cool panos.

This thread has the most pictures ive ever seen of the Jersey skyline heh.

:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:

What a thoroughly enjoyable thread. GREAT to see everyone who made the meetup, and the pics are awesome. Wow!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Great shots, Sky. I miss NYC so much!

I never got to see that memorial all lit up like that...it looks awesome!

Most reactions

Back