NYC Meetup 2007

:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:..........:clap:

What a thoroughly enjoyable thread. GREAT to see everyone who made the meetup, and the pics are awesome. Wow!! Looks like you all had a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Seeing all these great pics makes me sad I missed the meet up. When's the next one?

Wow, I am jealous. I wish I could get to know all you guys and meet up. I am on another forum (not photog related) where I have met almost everyone I have talked to. I need to get to know the photographers :lol:

Yeah. When IS the next one? Anyone interested?

pascal

Heh....well, Joe, Sky, and I are having a mini one in 13 days (my birthday celebration!)

...not sure when the next BIG public planned one will be though.

This mini one is very up in the air as to how it's going to go, and where are are going to be one what days, so it'd be kinda hard to start a thread about it.

Heh....well, Joe, Sky, and I are having a mini one in 13 days (my birthday celebration!)

...not sure when the next BIG public planned one will be though.

This mini one is very up in the air as to how it's going to go, and where are are going to be one what days, so it'd be kinda hard to start a thread about it.

no prob. But if you feel like a meetup, let us know. Whatever you do: have a great birthday! :)

pascal

no prob. But if you feel like a meetup, let us know. Whatever you do: have a great birthday! :)

pascal

Thanks! I'll be on the East Coast from the 14th (a thursday) through the 19th (tuesday). We'll be spending time in Baltimore, DC, and hopefully Philly over the weekend.

Most reactions

Back