Reaction score
Website
www.jpgmag.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3152692506_ea45d05f41.jpg

Last edited:
I see only one photo but two
's. Should there be three? I do like the sax player, but do you need the watermark? Either way, it's all cool.

-Nick

i really like the sax player photo, the water mark is very distracting at that location thou. Other than that its a great picture! nice work!

I miss his feet, and the red colour of the watermark on a b&w photo is ever so highly distracting, but the photo as such, DOF, scene, person, lighting, exposure, are all good! Any more from the series? (And what is this about "photography no longer allowed in the NYC subways, and yet we get to see pics again and again?)

Good picture, but watermark across the entire width of picture in red is distracting and detracts from the picture.

(And what is this about "photography no longer allowed in the NYC subways, and yet we get to see pics again and again?)

MTA NYC Transit - Rules of Conduct

Section 1050.9 article c

"Photography, filming or video recording in any facility or conveyance is permitted except that ancillary equipment such as lights, reflectors or tripods may not be used. Members of the press holding valid identification issued by the New York City Police Department are hereby authorized to use necessary ancillary equipment. All photographic activity must be conducted in accordance with the provisions of this Part."

The problem is a many MTA/NYPD officers either do not know it or flat out disregard it, then claim that you're violating a rule that does not actually exist or they misuse the provisions in the rule. Particularly article G.

"No person may carry on or bring to any facility or conveyance any item that:

1. is so long as to extend outside the window or door of a subway car, bus or other conveyance;
  2. constitutes a hazard to the operation of the Authority, interferes with passenger traffic, or impedes service; or
  3. constitutes a danger or hazard to other persons."

When I do shoot in the subway, I bring a copy of article c with me.

As said the water mark is definetly distracting and as said before feet would be a great idea but i wish i could shoot the NYC subway! I wish i had my camera when i was there!

Wonderful photo... I really need to get into the city soon. As pp have said, just missing some feet...

this is a beautiful pic

Most reactions

New Topics

Back